Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Picture by Fred the Oyster. (Image rights)|
*Type: subminiature viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of launch: 1960
- Film: Minolta cartridges for 16mm film with speeds 12 ASA to 200 ASA
- Lens: Rokkor 1:3.5/25mm, 3 elements, fixed focussing
- Shutter: shifter shutter, flash synchronized, speed 1/100 sec.
- Aperture: adjustable between f/3.5 and f/16 with help of weather symbols
- Film advance: by thumb wheel
- Weight: 120 g
- Dimensions: 103×27×42mm