The Mamiya 135 EE is a 35mm film compact rangefinder camera made by Mamiya and introduced in 1977.
- Lens: Mamiya Sekor 38mm f/2,8 (4 elements, 3 groups), filter Size 46mm
- Focusing Range: 1m to infinity
- Shutter: leaf shutter; Speeds: 1/30-1/650
- Automatic programmed aperture & speed selection
- Exposure Meter Type: Single CdS cell located above the lens element.
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25 (DIN 15) to ISO 400 (DIN 27)
- Viewfinder Information: Brightline frame, Parallax correction mark
- Focusing System: Rangefinder focusing in viewfinder
- Hot Shoe: set the ring on the lens to the X flash symbol, sync 1/25
- Flashmatic system with aperture determined with the selected GN (10-40 in Meters) and the focusing distance.
- Flash PC socket: none
- Dedicated flash: Mamiya 1600B
- Film advance : Single-stroke, built-in double exposure prevention
- Self Timer: Yes
- Battery: one LR44 alkaline battery is OK. (originaly one 1.35 volt Mercury battery PX675 - or you can use 675ZA (1.4v Zinc Air) as a replacement).
- Battery chamber: on the bottom plate
- On/off switch: none, when the camera in resting, you have to use the lens cap always or remove the battery
- Dimensions: 113x73x54mm
- Body:metal; Weight: 420g