Produced in 1979 for Mamiya (possibly by Konica) as an attempt to get a piece of the point and shoot compact camera market, the 135EF is a zone-focus film camera that is effectively an update of the Mamiya 135 rangefinder.
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 38mm f/2.8.
- Shutter speeds: 1/25 - 1/60 - 1/250s.
- Zone focus with click-stops on lens barrel from 0.9m to infinity.
- Manual control of ASA/ISO from 25-500.
- CdS light meter for automatic electronic exposure.
- Manual film advance and rewind.
- Built-in auto/forced flash.
- Power: 2x AA (1.5V) batteries.
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.