The Konica Minolta Dimage A200 won one of the DIMA 2005 Shoot-outs Awards: http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/main/kmpi/content/about/AboutusNewsList.
Reviews of the A200:
- megapixel.net: http://www.megapixel.net/cgi-bin/fs_loader.pl?p=http%3A//www.megapixel.net/reviews/minolta-a200/a200-review.html
Known issues and work-around
- grainy EVF not useful for manual focus
- slow, and sometimes wrong, focusing at low light
- aggressive noise reduction? <shoot raw and use third-party noise reduction software>
- unsatisfactory camera processing? <compare raw and extra fine and decide>
- no landscape exposure mode <use manual focusing ring to set at infinity>
- bulb mode at 30 seconds only
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.