Konica Big Mini F is a premium camera released in the late 1990's. As the name suggests, the Big Mini F has a wider aperture of f2.8 compared to f3.5 of its predecessors. The Big Mini F also has an aluminum front shell unlike plastic constructions seen on previous models.
The lens on the Big Mini F produces sharp images and strong contrast, it can focuses as close as 35 cm. The camera is also equipped with an advanced active infrared beams that allows the camera to focuses accurately and fast even in low light situation. The lens can also open at f2.8 if flash is disable and the light is insufficient thanks to the advance focus system.
Specifications:[edit | edit source]
- Lens: Konica Lens 35mm f/2.8, 3 elements in 4 groups.
- Shutter Speed: 1/450 - 4 seconds.
- Focusing Type: Active Autofocus.
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 35 cm.
- Exposure Control: Automatic.
- Exposure Compensation: +/- 1.5 EV.
- Automatic DX coding film ASA from 25-3200.
- Battery: CR123 x 1
- Dimension: 115 x 63 x 34.5 mm
- Weight: 180g without battery.