Kojima Kōgaku Seiki Seisakusho (小島光学精機製作所) was a Japanese company active around 1953. Its address was in Asakusa, Tokyo. It made or announced a range of cameras under the brand Mikono (ミコノ). Its logo was the letters KSK inside a circle.
- Mikono Flex S and P (6×6cm TLR)
- Flex-O-Cord (6×6cm TLR, name variant of the above)
- Mikono Flex C (6×6cm pseudo-TLR)
- Mikono-6 (6×6cm)
- Mikono-35 (24×36mm)
- It was more precisely Tōkyō-to Taitō-ku Asakusa Xxxx-bashi 2–5 (東京都台東区浅草?橋2–5). Source: advertisement dated 1953 reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, p.190.
- Asahi Camera (アサヒカメラ) editorial staff. Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi (昭和10–40年広告にみる国産カメラの歴史, Japanese camera history as seen in advertisements, 1935–1965). Tokyo: Asahi Shinbunsha, 1994. ISBN 4-02-330312-7.