|a Kodak for the pocket|
specifications[edit | edit source]
- Type: pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Year of launch: 1972
- Film: type No. 110 16mm film cartridges
- Lens: 1:8/25mm 3 elements lens
- Shutter: CdS controlled with speeds 10 sec. to 1/225 sec., flash-synchronized for speeds 1/30 to 1/225 sec.
- Focusing: 2-zone, 1-2 meters or more than 2 meters
- Flash: Flash cube connector
- Dimensions: 125×57×27 mm
Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.