The Kodak EasyShare C663 is a digital still camera designed in Japan for Kodak. It's manufactured in China.
- Type: digital still camera
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Year of launch: 2005
- Storage: 32 MByte internal memory, plus SD card's memory
- Sensor: 1/2.5 inch CCD, 4:3 aspect ratio, 2832×2128 pixels (6 megapixels), sensitivity up to 400 ASA (800 emulated)
- Lens: 1:2.7-1:4.6/34-102mm aspheric all-glass Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon zoom lens
- Focusing: TTL autofocus, auto or center-zone
- Metering: TTL, multipattern or center-spot or center-weighted
- Shutter speed: auto: 1/8-1/1400 sec., long time: 0.5-8 sec.
- Viewfinder: optical real image finder, 84% field of view
- Display: color LCD display (115,000 pixels)
- Flash: automatic with photo sensor
- Video: VGA-size, 24 frames/sec.
- weight: 150 g without rechargeable AA lithium batteries
- dimensions: 35×65×85 mm
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.