The Kodak Advantix T700 is an ultra-compact weatherproof camera with a 2x zoom lens for the APS film system. It was a typical Kodak design for the APS film system, with the flash built into the lenscover.
- Manufacturer: Eastman Kodak Co.
- Lens: Kodak Ektanar All Glass Lens, 25-50mm f/4.6-8.7
- Films: APS with film speeds of ISO 50-1600.
- Viewfinder: real image finder.
- Focusing: active autofocus.
- Exposure: automatic, shutter speed 1/2-1/250 sec.
- Flash: Flip-up Kodak Sensalite.
- Dimensions: 91x64x35.5mm.
- Weight: 5.3oz. (150g) without film or battery.
- Power requirement: One 3V CR2 battery.
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.