|typical Kodak APS camera design|
- Type: compact camera
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Film: APS cartridges with film speeds 50 to 800 ASA
- Year of launch: 2000
- Lens: Kodak Ektanar 1:5.6/25mm (3 glass elements)
- Viewfinder: reverse galilean, framed like chosen image format
- Focusing: Autofocus
- Display: Status information
- Shutter: speeds 1/90 - 1/250 sec.
- Aperture: f/5.6 — f/12.6
- Power: 2× AAA 1.5V battery
- Flash: built into flip-up lens cover, reaching as far as 4 meters with 200 ASA film
- Dimensions: 111 mm × 39.6 mm × 62.7 mm
- Weight: 170 g
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.