It is nearly identical to the Kiev Vega. Main difference from Kiev Vega is added focusing scale, 0.5m-inf.
The focusing control wheel is located in an indentation near the shutter release button. End of the body redesigned for better grip. Calculator disk with symbols on body top. Serial numbering changed to normal dating system during production run.
There are 3 types one sub-type of the camera. 
Early model has not Kiev logo on the top. Later models have Kiev logo on the top and Vega stamping on the front.
Some features[edit | edit source]
- Film: perforated or unperforated 16mm film, frame size 10x14mm
- The film is in special one piece cassettes with built-in feed/take-up spools
- Lens: Industar-M 23mm f/3.5
- Aperture: f/3.5, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11
- Shutter speeds: 1/30, 1/60, 1/200
- Minox-style “push-pull” cocking and film advance
- Viewing and shutter release are possible only when camera is in extended position
- Body: Aluminum
- PC Flash sync and frame counter from 30 to 1
- Its set includes hand strap, two cassetes, case, mask for photograpic printing, cassete to develop of film, 3 filters, box, manual instruction
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- As to Alexander Komarov