Like many Imperial cameras, it was made of plastic and available in several colours - examples have been observed in red, light blue, a brighter blue, grey, black, tan and green. There were also variants with different face plates labelled as the Official Boy Scouts of America Camera, Official Girl Scouts Camera and Official Brownie Scouts Camera.
The design is very basic, having a fixed-focus, one shutter speed and a single aperture, although it was -of course - available with a flash unit.
- Red example on Tanya Clark's site
- Blue example on Moominsean's Blog
- Blue example on bglasgow's flickr page
- "red" example (faded?) on Alain Laflamme and Diane Girouard's C@mer@ Collection
- Green example & text in The Toycam Handbook (various authors) on Google Books.
- On www.collection-appareils.fr by Sylvain Halgand