The Ikoflex Ib (856/16) is a TLR camera that was made by Zeiss Ikon in the years 1956 to 1958. It is an improved version of the Ikoflex Ia, with a secured release lever on the right side of the taking lens.
- Taking lens: Carl Zeiss Novar or Tessar 75 mm f3.5-16, 10 aperture blades
- Viewing lens: Teronar-Anastigmat 75 mm f3.5
- Shutter: Prontor-SVS, 1-1/300, B
- Size and weight: 143 x 105 x 98 mm (HxWxD with closed viewer), 1.0 kg
- Filter thread: 35.5 mm
- Double-exposure prevention, the film transport also cocks the shutter
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.