The R. A. Goldmann Fabrik photographischer Apparate was a camera maker based in Vienna. It was founded in 1888. Maybe it was also a distributor. It offered cameras for the advanced amateur as well as professional studio cameras and repro cameras. It offered professional darkroom equipment. It made its cameras with lenses of Carl Zeiss Jena, Goerz Berlin-Friedenau, Steinheil München, E. Suter Basel and Voigtländer Braunschweig. Its most characteristic camera model was the Universal-Detektiv-Camera.
- 1889: Goldmann 30x30cm studio camera
- 1896: Goldmann Universal-Detektiv-Camera
- 1898: Goldmann 8.5x11cm strut folding camera
- 1900: Goldmann Reisekamera
- 1902: Goldmann Klapp-Taschen-Camera