- Format: 6.5x9cm plate film or 6x9cm roll film with roll film with adapter
- Shutter: Deck-Rouleau focal plane shutter, speeds: 1/5-1/1000 + D (B), K (T)
- Lens: GOMZ Industar-7 10.5cm f/3.5
- Bellows: strut folding
- Viewfinder: coupled viewfinder/rangefinder
- Focusing: matching rangefinder images or groundglass focusing
- Body: metal
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Model info and typing are as to Alexander Komarov.
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in USSR Photo Forum
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.