The Fujifilm nexia Q1 is a fixed lens APS camera made in China for Fujifilm (Japan). This simple fancy camera offers the three picture formats and the film reload option of the APS film system. It was available in a range of colours.
- Type: point and shoot
- Films: APS films with 100 - 800 ASA film speed
- Lens: 1:8/22mm
- Shutter: controlled electronically, just one speed: 1/100 sec.
- Focusing: Active Autofocus
- Viewfinder: magnification 0.34x
- Flash: guide number 6.6, red eye reduction by a red LED
- dimensions: 3.78 x 2.95 x 1.34 inches
- weight: 3.9 oz.
- battery: CR2 3V lithium
Fuji also released digital versions of the Q1, called the Digital Q1 and Digital Q1 3M.