Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
See also Exakta Kine and Varex Series list.
- Sold as Exakta VXIIb in USA
- Version 6; There are two sub-versions  
- Film speeds moved to the top of the slow speed dial
- Fast shutters speeds follow the "modern" geometric progression from 1/30 to 1/1000
- The rewind knob has a crank handle
- There is not a finder release knob
|Exakta VX IIb w/ Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 50mm f/2 image by clicks_1000 (Image rights)|
|Exakta Varex IIb version 6 c.1965 w/ Ihagee Exaktar 54mm f/2.5
image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)
Notes and references
- The classification of Exaktas in this page is according to Andrzej Wrotniak
- Notes about Exa/Exakta classification:from F.W. Tappe Andrzej Wrotniak made a very sensible classification, listed on his website. It is multi dimensional in setup, without being complicated.. Richard Hummel's 1995 book lists an "one dimensional" classification, which is incomplete, but many sources still refer to this. Aguila and Rouah (A&R) in their 2003 edition of "Exakta cameras 1933 - 1978", come to an improved classification. They built on their previous 1987 edition classification, which was the leading standard among collectors. Klaus Wichmann, prolific writer of books about Exakta - and Exa cameras, published his classifications earliest.