See also Exakta Kine and Varex Series list.
- Often referred as Kine Exakta II
- Version 2; There are 3 sub-versions  
- The third sub-version has a limited interchangeable finder
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The classification of Exaktas in this page is according to Andrzej Wrotniak
- Notes about Exa/Exakta classification:from F.W. Tappe Andrzej Wrotniak made a very sensible classification, listed on his website. It is multi dimensional in setup, without being complicated.. Richard Hummel's 1995 book lists an "one dimensional" classification, which is incomplete, but many sources still refer to this. Aguila and Rouah (A&R) in their 2003 edition of "Exakta cameras 1933 - 1978", come to an improved classification. They built on their previous 1987 edition classification, which was the leading standard among collectors. Klaus Wichmann, prolific writer of books about Exakta - and Exa cameras, published his classifications earliest.
Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.