Basic strut camera for 9x12 plates in wooden body with leatherette. Dark burgundy bellows and lens mounted shutter. At the time this was great low cost amateur model, also sold by Stöckig as Union 10.
|Sample of Ernemann Velocam (1901) 9x12, no lens board shifting|
- Type: Strut camera
- Format: 9x12 cm plates
- Manufacturer: Ernemann
- Years of production: 1901-1906
- Lenses types:
- Bob Shutter/lens;
- Ernemann Detektiv-Aplanat 1:6.8
- Shutter: Bob, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100
- Viewfinder: Newton finder
- Focusing: 3 fixed steps (2, 5, inf.), controlled by placement of the front (lens) plate in specific positions. See the picture.
- Front shift:
- Vertical and horizontal in one of the 2 version
- No any shift for the other version
- Dimensions: closed 15x11.5x4 cm
- Weight: 0.520 kg
|Ernemann Velocam focusing system|
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.