The Ernemann Liliput Stereo cameras were produced for 45x107 mm plates only. Those ware one of the smallest, especially when fully collapsed, cameras at the time.
|Great sample of Ernemann Liliput Stereo 4.5x10.7|
- Type: Strut folding camera (manually positioned internal gate struts)
- Format: 4.5x10.7 cm for plates
- Manufacturer: Ernemann
- Years of production: 1914-1926
- Lens: Stereo Achromatic 1:12.5
- Shutter: T&I
- Viewfinder: Folding frame, Celluloid focusing screen
- Focusing: fixed
- Front shift: No
- Dimensions: closed 14x6.5x2.5 cm
- Weight: N/A
Liliput Stereo's relativesEdit
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.