|Elikon 535 image by Dimitry (Image rights)|
It is initially created as Elikon 5 with built-in flash. Elikon 5 was a prototype camera and very few samples released in 1989.
- Focusing: estimated by symbols, ranging from 1.2m-inf
- Combined shutter/aperture unit with speeds estimated by weather symbols (1/90-1/512)
- Lens: Minar-2 35mm f/3.8
- Aperture value and shutter speed are interrelated and can not be changed independently
- Metering: manual by wether symbols,
- Film speed range: GOST 50-400, setting button on the bottom plate
- Aperture up to f/16
- Body is plastic
There is a gray body version of the camera.
Elikon series modelsEdit
|Elikon 535 grey image by Dimitry (Image rights)|
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.