Druh wasn't an original Polish construction. It was a direct descendant of the Pouva Start, WZFO redesigned and more similar to the Yunkor from KMZ. Druh cameras had several finishes in their production time.
Its improved version is Druh Synchro.
- Film: 120 roll film
- Exposure format: 6x6cm, with mask 4.5x6cm
- Lens: Bilar 65mm f/8, periscope collapsable screw tube, filter slip-on
- Aperture: f/8 and f/16; setting: by a lever on front of the lens
- Shutter: simple spring rotary shutter, one speed 1/50 +B ; setting: by a lever on front of the lens, B and M (instant)
- Viewfinder: Optical reverse telescopic finder
- Back cover: removable, opens by a latch on the right side of the camera, w/ two red windows for 6x6 and 4.5x6
- Body: bakelite
Notes and references
- McKeown's p.1019