|Dacora Color-Digna image by Alf Sigaro (Image rights)|
- Film: 120 roll, picture size 6x6cm
- Lens: Achromat 80mm f/8 (or Aanastigmat f/4.5)
- There are various lens/shutter combinations
- Shutter: special shutter 1/50 (or Vario and Prontor)
- Extinction meter's window in top housing looks like a rangefinder, readout on the top-plate, and the symbols are sun, sun/clouds and clouds.
- Manual focus, 1.5m-inf, in three steps
- Cold shoe
- Flash PC socket: on the shutter
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.