A 1993 model from Canon's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range, this lightweight compact film camera - known as the Prima Mini in continental Europe and Autoboy F in Japan - has a specification that suits either the professional photographer that wants a compact camera with a wide-angle prime lens, or a snapshooter desiring an auto-everything model from a famous brand. It was available in several colours.
- The 32mm f/3.5 lens has 3 elements in 3 groups.
- 3-point intelligent autofocus.
- Auto-exposure with shutter speeds ranging from 2s-1/250s.
- Electronic Self Timer
- Multiple flash modes, inc. red-eye reduction, suppressed and slow-synch.
- Autoloading, DX decoding, advancing, and rewinding of 35mm film.
- Power: 3V CR-123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions and weight: 120x62x40 mm, 190g
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.