Canon's PowerShot SX120 IS is a 10 megapixel Japanese digital camera, announced in August 2009. It has a 10x optical zoom lens with additional 4x digital zoom, and image stabilisation. The flash is normally folded down above the lens, and flips up for use.
- Lens: 6.0-60.0mm, f2.8-4.3; 35mm equivalent: 36–360mm
- Sensor: 10.3 megapixels; 1/2.5-inch CCD
- Image sizes: (still) Large: 3648 x 2736 pixels; Medium 1: 2816 x 2112; Medium 2: 2272 x 1704; Medium 3: 1600 x 1200; Small: 640 x 480; Widescreen: 3648 x 2048
- ISO range: 80-1600
- Power: 2 AA batteries + button cell for clock & settings
- Storage: SD / SDHC cards
- PowerShot SX120 in the Canon Camera Museum
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.