|Belmira image by Alf Sigaro (Image rights)|
Belmira is a 35mm film rangefinder camera, manufactured by Belca-Werk, former East Germany, introduced in 1951. After merging with VEB Kamera-Werke Niedersedlitz in 1956, the camera produced a few more years.
- Lens: Tessar 50mm f/2.8 Coated
- Shutter: Vebur speeds 1-1/250 + B
- Shortest focusing distance: 80 cm
- Double exposure prevention
- Viewfinder: coupled viewfinder/rangefinder, w/automatic parallax correction
- Filter: slip-on 32mm, screw 30.5mm
- Weight: 580 g
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.