It is not known that the camera made by Beier for another distributor. There is no internet information (except in Beier-Kamera) about this model, also it is not in McKeown's. On the back cover there is the Beier logo. Rafix is apparently very rare.
- Film: 120 roll, picture size 6x9cm and 4.5x6cm with a mask
- Lens: Trylor 105mm f/4.5 
- Aperture: f/4.5-f/25
- Shutter: Compur with speeds 1-1/250 +T & B
- Viewfinder: waist level brilliant finder and folding sport frames
- Radial lever focusing
- Cable release socket on the shutter
- Two tripod sockets, 3/8"
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- As usual of that times cameras, it was offered many lens/shutter combinations. This data is for example.