The Aires Radar Eye is a leaf-shutter rangefinder camera made by Aires, notable for its speed of 1/1000 second.
In English and in Italian:
- Aires camera survey by Massimo Bertacchi
- Aires Radar Eye repair, by H. Arai (text and pictures)
- Aires Radar Eye as a notable camera for its 1/1000 second top speed, in the Center of the History of Japanese Industrial Technology
- Aires Radar Eye at Kinkonkan (text and pictures)
- Aires Radar Eye in the AJCC website
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.