The Agfa Futura Af zoom is a simple compact autofocus zoom camera made by or for Agfa-Gevaert AG Leverkusen (Germany). It had shutter speed upto only 1/250. sec and an autofocus distinguishing only 4 distances. But it had a powerful built-in flash. With cameras like this the film makers like Agfa wanted to enforce the sales of APS their film cartridges. The camera was sold in a nice archive box for 30 APS films.
- Lens: 1:5,8-1:8,9/25-50mm zoom (4 glass elements)
- Autofocus: active 4 stage infrared auto focus
- Films: APS films
- Exposure: controlled automatically by light sensor (aside lens tube)
- Shutter: programme controlled electronic shutter with speeds 1,5 sec. - 1/250 sec.
- Viewfinder: real image finder
- Flash: reaching as far as 7,2 meters with ISO 400 film and the zoom lens in wide angle position
- weight: 190 g without the CR-2 battery
- dimensions 112 x 62 x 37 mm