Billy Record II is a medium format folding camera made by Agfa and produced between c.1950-52. It was similar to Agfa Billy Record I, but better lens and shutter, reflex brilliant finder in addition to the eye-level finder. There are two models:
- First model: It has collapsable frame finder and starting in 1951 fixed optical finder with cold-shoe. Various lens-shutter combinations
- Later model: It was the replacement for the Billy Compur shutter. It was exported as Ventura 69 Deluxe. A less common variant has Steinheil Agfa Apotar 105mm f/4.5 lens in Prontor-S shutter
Specifications[edit | edit source]
- Film: 120 Roll Film, picture size 6x9cm
- Camera size: 162 mm x 98 mm x 43 mm (closed), 162 mm x 98 mm x 125 mm (open, W x H x D).
- Lenses: Agfa Apotar, 105 mm f/4.5, Solinar 105mm f/3.5
- Diaphragm: f/4.5 continuously adjustable to f/32.
- Shutters: Pronto, Prontor-S, Prontor-SV, Compur-Rapid
- Focusing: Manual scale focusing 3ft - infinity.
- Shutter Speeds: 1/250s, 1/100, 1/50, 1/25, 1/10, 1/5, 1/2, 1s and B (with Pronto shutter).
- Viewfinder: Direct finder & Waist level finder.
- Film Loading: Manual - hinged back.
- Film Transport: Manual wind knob with double exposure interlock prevention.
- Flash Contact: Accessory shoe.
- Tripod Socket: 1/4"
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- McKeown's p.19
Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.