|Agfa Billy Jgetar 8.8 Luxus|
- Year of manufacture From 1928 to 1930.
- Renamed in 1931 to Billy I. It should not be confused with the post-war Agfa Billy I.
- Igetar f/8.8 lens. (From 1928 to 1930 - Igetar f/8.8)
- Shutter speeds: B, 25, 50 & 100.
- 3 stops: 8.8 - 12.5 - 18.
- Focusing: 2 – 5 m.
- Manufactured by Agfa Camera-Werk, Munich, Germany.
- Negative size: 6×9cm.
- Film type: Agfa Film B 2. 120.
|Advertisement for the Agfa Billy in Asahi Camera February 1930. (Image rights)|
- Asahi Camera February 1930. Advertisement on p.A20.
Community content is available under GFDL unless otherwise noted.